Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Different World





Today was my last day in NOVA before I head out to school. Not to sound all sentimental or anything but I saw alot of people I'm going to really miss. I mean, I'll see em eventually again over breaks and through visits but it was weird. LIke it just hit me today that tomorrow, I will be a freshmen in College.

We're entering a completely Different World no Dwayne and for the most part starting a new chapter. All new faces, all new experiences, all new surrounding, and on my own. Im 100 percent excited and ready to move out and 100 percent nervous and have no idea what to expect but I'm ready to embrace whatever comes my way and live life to the fullest. Well tomorrow is my move in day, the earliest of most my friends, and i'm ready!

No comments: