Monday, August 10, 2009

Jay Electronica & Mos Def 9:30 Club

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


It seems everyone in the DMV area this weekend was hyped for a concert. So was I except, lil wayne and Soulja boy didnt attend this one. It's like everytime I see Mos Def preform it feels like the first. He's always full of surprises and you never know what he's gonna do next or whats gonna come out of his mouth whether its a sarcastic joke or one of his long harmonic "OOO's" but I was also blown away by the talent and skill of Jay Electronica I got a chance to rock with Mos Def with Jay Electronica standing on my left being wild and drunk, by talking to him you can see he's really into the love and art of hip hop music and also down to earth guy, too bad it was too dark to get a good shot of him vibing with me Deuce and the crowd. After the show I thought about when Jay Electronica came out and how he was compared to MF DOOM so I went to see what was new on DOOMS page and stumbled upon this interview check it.



My personal favorite Jay Electronica song.

My World (Nas Salute) - Jay Electronica

No comments: