Monday, December 21, 2009

When and WHY...

Dear Moleskine (Alternate Video) from 2dopeboyz.com on Vimeo.




Everytime I look around the web on other blogs and site and see Jay Electronica's name come up, I get a excited to hear. So I Run across Dear Moleskin, a song that has such a tough beat, just tough song, but WHEN the hell is the full studio recorded version of this song going to come out! This time when I saw it, it was an alternative to the video trailer that was first put out and WHY is it taking so long,


According to 2dopeboyz and Decon Media:

"Shot throughout Asia, this feature length film will follow jay electronica across the globe and back home again. Interviews with Buddhist Monks and Drug-Addled Sadhus, combined with rap video set ups will leave fans breathless and smash the conception of what it means to create value added content in the music world. Original score by Just Blaze, Jay Elect., and others"

there's alot of good music out there thats just being held onto, and if you ask me, people need to hear it and if this Dear Moleskin is really a trailer for a movie there coming out with, I can't wait to see this.

No comments: