Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cool Grey 11s & White Cement 3s




2010, looks like the heavy hitters of Retros this year are going to be Chicago Xs and Cool Grey 11s. Now I personally have mixed feelings about these coming back out. First of all, Jordan in my opinion needs to pump the breaks a bit on releases. They're releasing a million VIs this year. I like the idea but I wish that the hotter retros, would be much more limited. This release in particular hits home, only because I already have a pair of the 01 release. There used and not in the best condition but still look nice and have a comfortable feel. I'm happy these will be released because I can now have a clean pair, but I also love when I throw on a shoe and know that chances are I'm more likely not going to see the same shoe on someone else's feet. Oh well! I'm still going to have to cop...


These are planned to be released around Holiday Season 2010

Also this year, it's been confirmed that as apart of the Slam Dunk Pack, the White Cement 3s will be included.

No comments: