Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Asher Roth: Seared Foie Gras W/ Quince & Cranberry Mixtape



Asher Roth is back with a new mixtape. Now to be completely honest, I have mixed feelings about the guy. Sometimes I like him and other days, I could care less about what he does, but today in my friends room his voice came over the speakers over this beat and I couldn't deny he goes in on this song, the rest of the mixtape is actually real good. Anyone who listened to his Greenhouse Effect Mixtape, I think this is arguably better. He goes in over tracks produced by Madlib, Just Blaze, 9th Wonder, J Dilla and more!


01 Asher Roth - Muddy Swim Trunks (served by Madlib) by Hypetrak



Download mixtape here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat world[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known avenues to produce an income online.