Wednesday, December 9, 2009

WTF: Diddy & Supreme




In the streetwear and fashion industry there have been brands out there that have been out for YEARS now and have consistantly been among the most well known and I guess you could say respected in the Industry. Supreme NYC is one of the very well known streetwear/skateboard gear/ just simply a clothing company that hold its honor. Not only respected by consumers high demand and recogniziton, there have been many brands out there that imulate the Supreme brand, especially playing off of its famous simple box logos.

I was on highsnobiety, and came across a video (which has been "removed by user") of P. Diddy doing a supreme photoshoot!

GOOOOO AHEAD WITH ALL THAT!

I'm sorry but I'm sure many out there will agree that Diddy is probably one of the corniest people out. Yes, hes very successful and good at what he does but, this is one place I personally think he doesn't belong. It'd be cool if Supreme put out a picture tee of him back in like the 90s with a Supreme shirt or something but whenever I see him, I just think Macys and Sean John, sorry but that's bummy. I really hope he doesn't try to switch his look or any of his artist's look up to make them seem "applying to the streetwear culture".

We'll see what Supreme has in the making with Diddy but I only see bad coming out of that deal. But to me this relationship is like Oil and Water, the two don't mix...

You be the judge...

No comments: